Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
Springbrook & Tamborine Day Trip (SOLD OUT)
14.05.2022-7:30 am - 5:30 pm$25
SRC / GUPSA have partnered with Queensland Day Tours for a day exploring the world heritage protected, Springbrook National Park in the stunning Gold Coast hinterland. Stand on the top of an ancient volcano with views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay. Stroll through the ancient rainforests, behind waterfalls and through natural caves. Believe us, you won’t want to forget your camera on this trip!
This event has sold out.
Date – Saturday 14th May
Cost – $25 includes
• Guided Tour and Lunch Included
• Cedar Creek Rockpools (Walk)
• Curtis Falls (Walk)
• Gallery Walk Arts & Crafts
• Glow Worms Caves (entry included)
• Numinbah Valley Drive
• Natural Bridge Cave and Waterfall (Walk)
• Mountain Lookout of the Scenic Lookouts, Nature Walks and Waterfalls, lunch and Transport
Depart Nathan Campus at 7:30am
Arrive back to Nathan Campus – Approx. 5:30pm
(Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane based campus or Digital Campus student to register).