Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Week: FREE Yoga at South Bank Campus (QCA)
5.09.2022-10:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
Come and join us for a FREE class of New Beginners’ Yoga during Mental Health and Well-being week.
Run by certified Yoga instructor Natalie Stocker, you will be guided through various techniques, including postures and movement, breath awareness and breathing exercises, relaxation and concentration, self-inquiry and meditation. Yoga is a great way to cultivate health and well-being (physical, emotional, mental and social).
- When: Mon, September 5, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (1-hour)
- Where: QCA Courtyard- grassed area
- What to bring: Towel and/or yoga mat if you have one + a bottle of water
- Cost: FREE
- Note: No cap on numbers at our QCA campus.
Or, see all other events for University mental health and wellbeing week here.