Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
Intro to self-defence: Awareness & Defending
4.08.2022-5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Week 1: Awareness & Defending
Registration is full.
Thursday, 4th August
This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations. Participants will also learn how to counter common forms of attack and assaults.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
- NOTE: registration coming soon, please keep notified by Social Media (Facebook or Instagram).
- Thursday 4th August – Awareness & Defending – Registration is full.
- Thursday, 8th Sept 2022 – Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students)
- Thursday, 22nd Sept 2022 – Defending Multiple attackers
- Thursday, 6th Oct 2022 – Self Defence on Public Transport