Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
Intro to self-defence: Female Self Defence
8.09.2022-5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Week 2: Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students)
Thursday, 8th September
This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations.
This workshop’s topics will include recognising common types of attacks women face and how to defend against them, simple techniques for optimum results toward a threat and awareness and prevention.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
- NOTE: Registration coming soon; please keep notified by Social Media (Facebook or Instagram).
- Thursday 4th August – Awareness & Defending – Register here!
- Thursday, 8th Sept 2022 – Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students)
- Thursday, 22nd Sept 2022 – Defending Multiple attackers
- Thursday, 6th Oct 2022 – Self Defence on Public Transport