Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
Intermediate self-defence: Timing vs Speed
Aug 11-5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Intermediate self-defence 1: Timing vs Speed
Thursday, 11th August
First-time attendees are welcome. While this is an advanced class, anyone can attend; if you have attended one of our introduction self-defence classes, you will just pick up the skills faster. This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations. Participants will also learn how to counter common forms of attack and assaults.
This workshop will work on the best timing to defend in a self-defence situation. The concept of block and strike simultaneously, using timing for participants’ advantage over speed.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
- NOTE: Registration coming soon; please keep notified by Social Media (Facebook or Instagram).
- Thursday, 11 August – Timing vs Speed – Register here!
- Thursday, 29th Sept – Combo strikes