Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
First Aid + CPR Course (SOLD OUT)
Mar 12-8:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 – $50
CPR Course (refresher) and First Aid Course
First Aid incl. CPR
Provide First Aid also known as Senior First Aid. As the minimum level for workplace First Aid, this course will provide with the skills and knowledge to help you Provide First Aid, life support and management of casualties until the arrival of medical or other assistance. This unit is applicable to all people who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of environments including community and workplace settings. This course Supersedes HLTAID003. An online theory component MUST be completed before attending the course.
- Course held at Nathan Campus (N35)
- Cost: $15 CPR
- Cost: $50 First Aid + CPR
- Saturday 12th March
- 1st CPR Session – 8:00am to 9:00am – SOLD OUT
- 2nd CPR Session – 1:00pm to 2:00pm – SOLD OUT
- 1st First Aid + CPR Session – 9:00am to 1:00pm – SOLD OUT
- 2nd First Aid + CPR Session – 1:00pm to 5:00pm – SOLD OUT
Participants: Limited to 20 students per session
(Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane based campus to register).