Creating a fun, better uni.
We create a more fun and friendly university life with great events especially for you.
May 6-9:00 am - 3:00 pm$30
The Barista Course will teach you the skills to be a barista and find out what it takes to make a really good flat white or cappuccino. This 5-hour barista course starts from the basics and culminates in two hours of non-stop coffee-making focusing on milk texturing and coffee art.
- Cost: $30
- Date: Friday 6th May
- Course 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Limited t0 18 Students per course
- You will need to make your own way to the venue. Please see location details here.
- Register here!
We teach you how to use a coffee machine from scratch, with no prior experience needed and you will leave knowing how to:
- Froth milk
- Make espresso
- Make all of the coffees that you would find in a cafe
- Clean and maintain the coffee machines
Not an artist? That’s ok after the 2 hour non stop coffee art session you will leave with knowing how to:
- How to froth milk more effectively
- Etching techniques
- Fudge art techniques
- Free pouring techniques