T2 Upcoming Courses – Registration links coming soon.
- Cost: $30
- Saturday 24th July (8:00am to 3:00pm)
- Saturday 7th August (8:00am to 3:00pm)
- Saturday 18th September (8:00am to 3:00pm)
- Saturday 2nd October (8:00am to 3:00pm)
- Participants: Limited to 9 students per course date
- (Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane based campus to register).
The Barista Course will teach you the skills to be a barista and find out what it takes to make a really good flat white or cappuccino. This 5 hour barista course starts from the basic and culminates in two hours of non stop coffee making focusing on milk texturing and coffee art.
We teach you how to use a coffee machine from scratch, with no prior experience needed and you will leave knowing how to:
- Froth milk
- Make espresso
- Make all of the coffees that you would find in a cafe
- Clean and maintain the coffee machines
Not an artist? That’s ok after the 2 hour non stop coffee art session you will leave with knowing how to:
- How to froth milk more effectively
- Etching techniques
- Fudge art techniques
- Free pouring techniques