The Student Representative Council has committed a third round of funding to further assist undergraduate students experiencing financial hardship caused by COVID19.
The first and second rounds of SRC Grocery Vouchers provided a limited number of bursaries of $50 per applicant to assist with these expenses. In this third round, the SRC is increasing the bursary from $50 to $100 and allowing students who previously applied for the first and second round another opportunity to apply if they are still experiencing financial hardship due to COVID19.
The SRC offers this assistance to students on the following basis:
- No guarantee of the availability of bursaries in any particular trimester
- This is once-off support only; no on-going support should be expected through this scheme. Meaning you may only apply for one (1) bursary of $100 in round 3.
- If you applied for and received a $50 Bursary through this scheme previously, you are eligible to apply for another bursary in round 3. You will need to complete a new application with your updated financial information.
- This bursary is funded by the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) and administered by the Griffith University Student Representative Council.
Round 3 applications open October 26th, 2020 and will close on Friday 11th December 2020.
Can I Apply?
The SRC Grocery Voucher Bursary is open to the following students at the Brisbane & Logan Campuses only:
- Domestic undergraduate students
- International undergraduate students
- Domestic and international non-award students
This bursary is not open to students who do not currently pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), including:
- Domestic and International Higher Degree Research (HDR) students
- Griffith English Language Institute (GELI) students
- Griffith College Students
- Exchange & Study Abroad Students
- Open Universities Australia Students
To be considered for this bursary you must upload a current overview for all of your bank accounts, showing your name and current balance.
If you believe you fulfill the above requirements, please submit your application here.